Monday, August 30, 2010

Wow! I have NOT been on here in a WHILE! =)




As my title says, I have not been on here in a while, hahaha. It is so weird being back on here, I have no idea why, but I am also very excited. I hope to be blogging more ( we shall see how that goes)! =cD. I have done a lot since my last post, which was in December!

Where shall I begin? Hmmmm....I shall begin with my summer! My summer was AWESOME! Lets just put it that way, hahaha don't worry I won't. I spent it at Huachucha Oaks Baptist Camp, I worked in the kitchen, serving the food to the the kids, cleaned up after them ( boy were the a mess!), and other stuff. I think my favorite part was the fire circle. The fire circle is where we do skits, make some smores, and talk about what we like at camp. The reason why it was my favorite part was because to see the kids talking and saying that they got saved! That was awesome. We had, I forget the exact number, but a lot of kids and teens that asked Jesus to come into their hearts! I did graduate this year, which I was very excited. It was a great summer and I plane on working at Huachucha Oaks Baptist Camp again next summer, Lord willing.

After a summer at camp, I started college! Yeppers August 23, 2010 was my first day of college. I was very, very nervous. I only have four classes which are, English, World Art 1, Photoshop, and Digital Photography. I have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 8:00 till 5:00 ( I get an two hour break) so it's an easy schedule. I like all of my teachers and classes, so far....=cD. I hope it will be a great semester. I hope to become a photographer in the future.

Well that is what I did with my summer this year. I hope you all are caught up, and I also hope I keep on blogging! HAHAHA! Well Thanks for reading this, I hope you enjoyed it. Take care!

Emilie~=cD

No comments: